We’re seeking a developer to work in our fast-paced client support team which is central to the success of our business. The team work on some of the company’s most prestigious client solutions including HMV, Twinings, Rotary Watches, Pure, Regus, and many more. We work directly with our clients, empowering them to push the limits of their solutions, developing enhancements and discovering new ways to streamline their businesses - all to create an exceptional digital experience for them and their customers.
You’ll play an integral role in a collaborative environment, working alongside high-calibre developers and a management team that will work with you to ensure our SLAs and priorities are all in hand. It’s a rewarding and meaningful role that allows you to own and manage small projects end-to-end, hunt down and resolve anomalies and bugs within the solutions and to learn new things every single day. This is a role for someone with problem-solving prowess, enthusiasm, and a desire to test and progress your abilities.
Essential skills & experience
- A minimum of two years’ commercial ASP.Net development for websites and/or applications using C# and SQL server.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of work completed either as a team or on your own.
- Be organised, self-motivated, and ambitious, with a desire to enhance and maintain high-performing front-end websites supported by technically challenging back-end solutions.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and be methodical in your approach to tasks.
Desirable skills & experience
- Have familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform.
- Experience of using version control systems, e.g. Git.
- Have a working understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration.
- Familiarity with ASP.Net-based e-commerce and CMS platforms would also be an advantage.
About the role
The role will require you to work on ad-hoc support requests and small planned projects which vary in size from a quick change to a couple of weeks in duration. This work will be across a range of clients including complex ecommerce solutions, intranet systems, and bespoke applications. Tasks include:
- ASP.Net web application development
- Assisting with providing time estimates for tasks, producing technical specifications and documentation
- Solution adoptions and upgrades
- Collaborating with other disciplines including testing, design, and UI developers in order to deliver larger scale change requests
The support management team will work with you, prioritising workload and liaising with clients. You will be required to communicate and document your work concisely so the team can effectively support you in completing tasks.
You will join our passionate team who are dedicated to digital and driven by the desire to make a real difference in the web industry. We take huge amounts of pride in what we do and how we do it, sharing and nurturing talent as we go. We continually strive to unlock performance in ourselves and in our ways of working, and we offer great career progression for our developers.
A competitive salary, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary expectations on application.
This role is available in our Witney studio in Oxfordshire.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.