The team work on all of the company’s most prestigious client solutions including HMV, Twinings, Rotary Watches, Pure, Regus, and many more. We work directly with our clients, empowering them to push the limits of their solutions, developing enhancements and discovering new ways to streamline their businesses - all to create an exceptional digital experience for both our clients and their users.
Read our recent blog article on Ana's first three months in this Client Support Executive role.
Essential skills & experience:
- Exemplary phone manner and customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Good initiative and the ability to understand problems and make effective decisions
- Experience managing small projects and working with multi-disciplined teams
- Time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise appropriately
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and task management tools
- Be organised, self-motivated, and ambitious, with a desire to enhance and maintain high-performing websites
- Be a good team player with a hands-on approach and a 'can do' attitude
Desirable skills & experience:
- Some technical background and experience is useful
- Knowledge and experience of content managed systems and/or ecommerce is desirable
- QA and client facing training experience
- Experience using a ticketing system such as Zendesk or Jira
About the role
You will work across a range of clients including complex ecommerce solutions, intranet systems, and bespoke applications. The role is to develop your accounts through excellent rapport building, delivering 1st class support and identifying sales opportunities whilst always maintaining superb client relationships as first point of contact.
- Management of support and maintenance tasks on retainer within the support team, administered via a ticketing / task management system
- Ensuring the support Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met for response and resolution times
- Maintain communication with clients appropriately in relation to changes requested / issues raised, working collaboratively with the development team in order convey the required information
- Writing quotations and working with the team to deliver accurate estimates to support this
- Assisting the Support Manager in running team meetings and making decisions, as well as taking an active part in daily stand-ups and daily team management
- Occasional content changes, page creation via CMS platforms and high level QA testing
- Attending client & supplier meetings at Ridgeway’s offices, and on client site
A competitive salary in the range of £20,000 - £25,000 pro-rata depending on skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements on application.
This role is available in our Witney studio in Oxfordshire.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.
Apply for this position Find out what it's like working here