You will be working alongside the Marketing Manager to grow the agency though developing and delivering a range of tactical marketing plans across both online and offline channels.
You’ll need to be highly organised and have experience of managing campaigns and projects. You also need the ability to think creatively, write compelling content and manage social media channels to engage and grow key audiences.
- Maximising opportunities to grow the agency’s revenues from existing and prospective clients
- Managing, updating and interacting on Ridgeway’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Hands-on creation of a range of marketing content including copywriting
- Organising internal events and activities to nurture the culture of the agency and a positive working environment
- Managing internal comms including the monthly internal newsletter
- Working with internal teams on keyword research and content strategy delivery
- Networking, liaising and building relationships with staff, third-party suppliers and the press
- Measuring and reporting the success of activities through tools such as Google Analytics
- Keeping the website up to date using our CMS with latest news and views
- Supporting and co-ordinating external events
- Project managing marketing activity including co-ordinating and scheduling work with our in-house design and development teams
- Providing assistance on internal and client project tasks, as required
We’re looking for someone with a friendly, professional attitude with a desire to learn and grow at a busy and dynamic agency.
Experience & skills
We are looking for someone who is hungry for the next step in their marketing career. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of Marketing Communications and will ideally have a relevant Marketing degree or professional qualification.
In addition, you will have experience across the marketing mix with a passion for writing engaging content across different marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Confident, professional and friendly with the ability to liaise with key stakeholders and clients
- A natural flair for copywriting
- Organised to deliver work in an accurate and timely manner, both individually and as a team
- A motivated self-starter, able to use initiative and work independently
- Experienced in using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and email broadcast tools
- Proficient in using social media and associated scheduling and reporting tools
- Enthusiastic member of the team, willing to help and support colleagues, even outside the job description when needed
- Adaptable to change and willing to learn new systems
Competitive salary subject to skills and experience.
This role is available in our Witney studio in Oxfordshire.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.