We build ecommerce websites that customers love to buy from, which means we also make sure it’s easy for the ecommerce team to manage and gives them the business room to grow.
Our whole ethos is around building sites that deliver great results. We have in house SEO and UX that drives traffic to your website and keeps it there right to purchase. Our innovative developers turn your visions into technical realities and our skilled support team are on hand 24/7 to help you with critical issues, day-to-day maintenance, training and content updates.
We design websites that deliver real solutions to moving your business forward:
- Improve conversions
- Wesley-Barrell saw an average 118% increase in order value
- Global solution
- Rotary use multi-lingual and location specific content for a global market
- Multi-site management under one login
- Smithers manage multiple websites on one system
- Create bespoke customer engagement tools
- Wesley-Barrell allow customers to design their own sofa online
- Integrate with 3rd party systems for a smooth workflow
- Twinings’ website works in real-time with SAP, Metapack and Feefo
- 24/7/365 support options available
- Create your own bespoke support package based on your needs
- Mobile optimised
- Responsive websites mean great user experience across all devices
Integrate marketing functionality for a 360 customer experience
Using Kentico’s Enterprise Marketing System, you can also deliver personalised content and automated emails from a single ecommerce platform. Serve your customers with timely communications about the products and services they truly care about, warming them up from their first visit to repeat sales, brand loyalty and advocacy.
"I’ve worked with a lot of website development agencies, and Ridgeway are by far the best. Their ability to translate ambitious business goals into complex technical solutions is almost as amazing as their ability to still be able to explain it all in a way the whole team could understand"