Ridgeway build websites with a simple aim – to attract, engage and retain a visitor’s interest, taking them from their very first visit to become a loyal customer.
With in-house SEO and UX expertise, we look at more than just the website. We consider the structure of your business and customers to make sure you are driving more traffic towards your site as well as your business goals.
Conversion optimisation is top of the agenda with every project, ensuring that more visitors who land on your site turn into hot leads.
Talk to us about what you want your site to achieve and our innovative developers will turn your vision into a technical reality. We can help you to integrate with in house systems, such as CRM and ERP to further streamline the process of turning prospects into leads.
Keep your website fresh and up to date with our highly skilled Support Team who can help you with not only day-to-day maintenance, training and advice, but those ad-hoc projects that keep your site performing at its best.
We design success-focused membership and subscription websites that deliver genuine results:
- Inbound marketing strategies
- Oxford Instruments saw a 45% uplift in lead volume and conversion following the site launch
- Represent the entire company on one site
- Oxford Instruments’ complex commercial structure is presented simplistically by the website
- Integrate with 3rd party systems
- Subscriptions, merchandise and member discounts in one system
- Offer online customer support
- Bosch support customers online with a dedicated support microsite to read FAQs, arrange engineer visits and more
- Global solutions
- Miguel Ángel Jiménez’s fan site manages multiple languages and multiple sites in one system
- Options to sell online
- Sell software downloads, accessories, spare parts and more online using the integrated ecommerce functionality
- Mobile optimised
- Responsively designed for an optimised experience on any mobile device
Integrate marketing functionality for a 360 customer experience
Bring more leads to you by engaging an inbound lead strategy with Kentico’s Enterprise Marketing System. Turn prospects into leads, leads to customers and customers to advocates with relevant and timely communications and website content about the products and services they truly care about – all in one content management system.
"A high technology business should promote itself through a high-tech website, and with the launch of its latest website Oxford Instruments now has the ideal showcase for its products and services. I am delighted with the outcome – we have a site to be proud of, delivered on time and to budget."